Friday, January 29, 2016

Have a 'Mice' Birthday!

Hi there!

OOPS! I managed to post this twice! Scroll up to see photo of card. So sorry! Would delete this post entirely, but don't want to delete your wonderful comments!

I had some fun creating today's card, using some uber-fun products from Crafter's Companion.

Here's what I made:

Just look at all of that pretty sparkle from the Sparkle markers!

Here are the supplies that I used:

Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers: Crystal Clear, Rose Quartz


Opulence 11 x 17 Card Pack

Ultimate Tool


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Patti J.

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is so sweet, lovely soft colors and like that frame!

Lori Kobular said...

Love those sweet mice!

Unknown said...

I love the lady on words. ..haha these little mice are adorable and your cupcake looks yummy

Cheryl W said...

Sweet card! Sure would love to try those Sparkle Markers. May have to add them to my wish list.