Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bling on the Holidays!!!

Happy Sunday!

It's time for a new monthly challenge at the Great Impressions blog!

The November 2015 Challenge is 'Bling on the holidays!'
The challenge just started today, so you have lots of time to enter your
'creations with bling'.


For today's card, I used:

Here's what I made using these fun stamps:

My card is an easel card. This is the view with the card opened up.


And here is the sentiment on the inside:



Who doesn't love bling?  What fun!!!

I'll be back next Saturday with a new creation using my wonderful stamps 
from Great Impressions

Please check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Here's what you could win this month...just in time for the holidays:



Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Well you know for sure I love bling and oh my this has BLING for sure. Great card.

Cheryl W said...

Love the sparkle of your card, Patti, and the way you carried it onto the inside. This card will add some sparkle and shine to the receiver's holiday, for sure!

Lorie said...

Really pretty card Patti!

Beth Norman said...

Oh how I love your bling. The image is so cute. I love easel cards and think it's one of my favourites. You did a wonderful job with this card. Hope you're having a nice weekend.

Sherrie K. said...

Your easel card is fabulous! I LOVE all the sparkle~the design is awesome!
Sherrie K

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet, Patti!! Love the sweet image and all the sparkle! Beautiful easel!!
hugs,
Chris
I hope all is well!!

Mynn xx said...

All the sparkle and shine on this is just BEAUTIFUL, Patti! I love the way you framed this stamp, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx