Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Repeat Impressions 'Anything Goes' Challenge

Hello!

Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built!
Our theme this week is:

'Anything Goes'

I love Wendy's new word sets, so I decided to use one for today's project.

For my card today, I used this Repeat Impressions Stamp Set:


Here's what I made:
  


A bit of Washi tape, a few sequins, and a fabulous stamp set, and voila!!!

Now, come join us in our weekly Challenge!
It's 'Anything Goes', so I know you have a stamp that will work!  
Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Karen    Kathy    Heather

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!


Patti J.

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Cute card! Simple and fun!

Glittered Paws said...

Wow talk about an Easy Peasy card - great job. Love the new words.

Beth Norman said...

What an easy card. So effective. Love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card design. Love all the bling and love the big bold sentiment too!

Monika Reeck said...

I love that black and white accent there and adorable colors of sequin....I hope next time if you fly to Germany..I can meet you...hugs.Monika

Rushd Lady said...

Pink and black -- one of my favorite color combinations! Cute card Patti! =0)

Carrie said...

Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! I'm now your newest follower!

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun birthday card Patti. Loving the bling. Thank you so much for taking part in my 1100 Follower Give Away.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Cheri said...

Just looking at this card makes me happy, Patti J. I can imagine CASE'ing this (and I will) and adding a milestone birthday....it's perfect! The bubbles make it so! :) Hugs.

Ina G said...

May be a simple card but it is smashing. Love that new stamp set (note to myself to add it to my wish list) Great touch with those sequins and who would have thought that flourish was washi tape. Super.

Lynne in NI said...

I struggle to use my washi, so this is a great idea, looks fab!

Heather said...

Very pretty! I love damask, and I love black and white, so I LOVE that washi tape you used. Great way to use the new set, too. Sorry it's taken me so long to comment; life has been crazy this week.

Taunya Butler said...

This is fun and sparkly - love all those sequins!!! SO delightful and so classy - like YOU!!!