Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Think Snow...

Happy Wednesday!

Today is a Repeat Impressions' Designer's Choice Challenge, at The House that Stamps Built.
Melissa Cash is our talented challenge hostess.
Melissa chose the theme 'Think Snow' for her DCC challenge.
While I'm totally NOT ready to think about snow yet, I do have a lot of fun
creating with it!  Here is what I created:

This card uses Repeat Impressions 'Let it Snow #2006-H', and Repeat Impressions 'Holiday Preparations #2004-L'
To create this card, I made my white A2 card base, and stamped the sentiment.  I then took a Copic BG10 marker and made snow dots everywhere!  The little snowflake in the sentiment was highlighted with the marker as well.  The incredibly fun image was stamped on another piece of white cardstock.  I took a black marker, and brought all of the snowdrift 'lines' all the way out to the edges of the cardstock, colored the image, and yep, more dots!  Then, some glitter was added to the snowflake, some of the dots, and the snowdrift lines.  Fun flock was added to the hat for some additional dimension. After it was finished, I fussy cut around it all, and popped it up on the card base.  Oh, what fun this was to create!  Someone VERY special will be getting this in the mail!

Now, it's time to see what my fellow Rock Stars have been up to, while they've been thinking 'snow'!

Cheri     Deonna     Geri     Joy     Melissa     Karen

While you are checking out their blogs, stop by The House that Stamps Built, and sign up to follow! We have some fun new things in store for 2015 - you won't want to miss a thing!

You can always save money on your purchases at Repeat Impressions - check out my sidebar for details!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!!! But no thanks on the snow LOL

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the mice and the snowflake for the 'o'!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how cute - love all your "snow" and it can just stay on the card as far as I am concerned. The little mouse is just too darn cute. You have a good day and safe shopping.

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable as can be- how fun are these cuties and great job with the snow drifts.

Amy Johnson said...

Too cute! Love the snowflake in the sentiment.

Lori Kobular said...

Your card is so sweet!! I just love that bunny pulling the baby bunny in the snow!

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! What a really CUTE image!! Love your "snow" sentiment!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Lisa said...

This is so cute!! What an adorable image!! Gorgeous card, Patti!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheryl W said...

Such a cute card, Patti! And fun flock is so much fun - what a fabulous addition to an already great card.

Diane said...

Such a cute card Patti. I have not tried using fun flock yet but would love to try it. You always do such a good job!

Lena said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a cute card, I love it!
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations