Saturday, August 2, 2014

Mmmm...chocolate!

Happy Saturday!
I'm sure I'm not alone when I think of chocolate, and say 'Mmmmmm......'
Especially Ghirardelli chocolate!


I had some A Muse Studio Glassine Bags, Twine, and scraps of cardstock, so that's what I used!
The sentiment is an old Hero Arts - still love that set after all these years!


I had some just laying around tempting me terribly, so I decided to create another little
gift for the Sunday School class that I created for a few posts ago.  No...I did not make
coffee in their tea pot again, but they are all so sweet, I thought they needed a
sweet treat to brighten their day.  Hope they like them!

Thanks for stopping to look - have a wonderful weekend!
Patti J.

11 comments:

StephC said...

Adorable! They'll love these treats!

Lisa said...

What gorgeous gifts these are, Patti!! I love the way you decorated the bags!! They will love them!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth Norman said...

These are awesome. I have been thinking of what to make my coworkers for Christmas and these would be perfect. Last year I knitted and gave out 18 dish cloths to each coworker with a handmade tag. I love the banner idea.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

They'll love these treats! hugs, Helena

Lynne in NI said...

Awww you're such a sweetie Patti ... they'll love them!
Right, I'm off to see if I can find anything nice (and chocolatey) in the cupboard!!

Sue said...

You had me at Chocolate, but these are delightful little treat treasures! They are going to love them. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

Taunya Butler said...

I am so impressed with your generosity - I dearly hope they appreciate the thought you put into making these beautiful little chocolate treats for them!! You are a gem and all who know you are lucky - including me!! Have a glorious Sabbath day!!

Laurie Unger said...

These are sooooo cute! they're gonna love em!

Donna said...

These are awesome!

Cheryl W said...

You have the kindest heart, Patti! I'm sure the class members will love these treats.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Yum, yum... these sure look good Patti. Love the doily behind the banner strip.