Thursday, August 7, 2014

Angels are Watching...

Hello, and Happy Thursday to you all.
It's my day to post on the Die-Versions Blog, and I'm excited to be showcasing
more of their new Christmas release!

This card features the "Angel Ornament" Whispers DVW-401 which can be found in the Die-Versions store.
The first version shows everything pretty clean and simple.  The white die cuts, stand alone.


In this second card, a bit of bling was used on the angels, and it made a huge difference!
I loved working with this die.  The die cut truly fell right out of the die.  
If you like angels, this could easily be your mass produced Christmas card!


As a card angel, I send a lot of cards to seniors, folks at church, and chemo 'buddies', I decided to go with a nice 'Angel' sentiment.  My friend Shirley, who has the most incredible variety of stamps, had this one out in plain view.
It's an old PSX stamp, but the verse is beautiful, and it's perfect with these gorgeous angels.

Be sure to check out the Die-Versions blog - you can sign up to follow, and you won't miss any of the wonderful Design Team inspiration!

While you are surfing around today, head over to the Die-Versions store, and look at
this beautiful new holiday release - you won't be disappointed!

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

Patti J.

Other supplies used:
Amuse Navy Cardstock (thanks Shirley!)
PSX E-2326 Sentiment
White Hammermill 110# Cardstock
White Stampendous Embossing Powder

19 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Love your card, love the sentiment stamp too, I have that one and need to use it more, thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Anne Temple said...

These are beautiful. Love that sentiment with them.

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - love them both and I know how much seniors/chemo buddies love receiving not only angel cards but any of your cards. Great job and that sentiment is just perfect. Glad it worked for you.

Stef H said...

absolutely stunning! they have such great dies!

hope you're having a great week.

hugs :)

Katy said...

This is so pretty! That's a great die cut! :)

Cheryl W said...

So lovely!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Patti!! I love the angels!! I have to have that die now!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Taunya Butler said...

This card is so exquisite - love the dark color with the POP of white!! I also think that the angels with the bling is my favorite!! I love hearing what you use your cards for!! You are a remarkable person!! Thanks for your sweet, encouraging comments over at my blog!! Have an awesome day!!

richardbreaks said...

Patti, that card is just gorgeous! Love love love!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti! It's there.

http://myinkyfingersjourney.wordpress.com/

Thanks. :) Patti L.

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards! That die and stamp go perfect together!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So lovely card! hugs, Helena

Dawnll said...

You know I love Angels and this die is FABULOUS! Such a beautiful design and I love the addition of bling. Hope your doing well my friend.

Taunya Butler said...

Patti - in quick answer to your question of where I get my Doodlebug products from - I mostly get them from my Local Scrapbook Store but I have also purchased quite a bit of their stuff on Scrapbook.com!! Hope that answers your question!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Patti. Love the sweet little angels... the white looks great against the dark blue. Very elegant.

StephC said...

Beautifully done! Love the blue/white color combo.

Amy Johnson said...

Pretty card! Love the sentiment.

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh these are fabulous Patti and perfect for your buddies :)

Pam said...

This is so pretty!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com