Saturday, July 12, 2014

Thanks!

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!
Hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start.
I'm spending the day in my girl cave - doesn't get any better than that :)

Recently, the Mister and I were invited to a pig roast.
It's an every 3 year event, with a crowd of about 250 folks.
We've never been able to get to one until this year....wow, it was such fun!  The Mister reconnected with folks he had not seen in years - some that went back as far as grade school.  And, as a result,
I got to meet folks he's known all his life.  The food was wonderful, and the dancing was fun too.


Since they are pig farmers, I thought we needed a suitable card, so I went straight
to my Doodle Pantry stash, and found this adorable, pre-colored Mud Piggy image and matching papers.
I added a tiny touch of Glossy Accents to his (her???) eyes. Everything was computer
generated, and went together in a jiffy!
Used my Perfect Papercrafting Mini Rulers for my awesome border...
Can you say 'Perfect"?

It's in the mail to them, and I hope they enjoy it!

Have a super weekend,
Patti J.

16 comments:

L.Wilson said...

Awe, this is simply adorable and I love how it goes together in a jiffy! What a perfect card for pig farmers. Thank you for showing this off!

Cheryl W said...

What a cute card! Love that little piggy's rosy cheeks. I'll bet your friends really appreciated this custom-made card!

Beth Norman said...

How perfect to use a pig stamp, and lucky you had one. It makes up such a cute card.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So cute card! Thank you for sharing. Have a nice day.
hugs, Helena

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! That sweet image makes me smile!! Love this!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time and adorable card!

Taunya Butler said...

So great to be so thoughtful and send a thank you!! And this one fits so nicely and is darn cute, if I do say so, that pig made me smile!! The background papers are so perfect!! Super well done!! Hugs to you!!

Gail said...

Ha, that's so cute!

Stef H said...

i never heard of a pig roast until i came to IL and then i went to several and had a ball. the food was delicious, the people fun.

your card is perfect!

Lynette said...

Oh how fun! I'm glad you were able to make it to the pig roast. The card is awesome - I bet they will love it!

Anne Temple said...

This little piggy is one of the cutest images I've seen. What a great thank you card! Love it.

Glittered Paws said...

This is so....."stinkin" cute - and perfect for a thank you card for the occasion.

Lynne in NI said...

LOL that certainly is the perfect image to say thanks, sounds like you had a fun day :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card Patti. Love the sweet image.

Sue said...

What a perfect thank you card for the event you attended! So cute, they are going to love it. Thanks for your kind words, appreciate it more than you know.

Hugs
Sue

StephC said...

This is adorable! Cute image. I attended my first pig roast a few weeks ago as well. It was, interesting. lol