Saturday, March 15, 2014

WINNER!!!

So sorry - Friday slipped away from me!

The winner of the Hobby Lobby Scrapbooking magazine is:

Lena's Creations!

Congratulations, Lena!

Please email me at: mamagilliam at gmail dot com with your mailing information, and I will put it in the mail on Monday!

Thanks to all who dropped by - keep watching for blog candy at the end of the month or first of next month. I'm going to be celebrating 5 years of blogging, my 1000th blog post, and my 60th birthday!

Happy weekend,
Patti J.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know they had a magazine! I will be looking next trip to HL!!! Good to know! Thanks Patti!

Cheryl W said...

Wow, Patti, I'm impressed! Five years? Hope your next five years of blogging about your creations are as much fun and as creative as the last five.