Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Fall...

Well, today really feels like a fall day.  Very pleasant!

I have a project to show you that was a lot of fun! 
This is for my September guest designer spot at Creative Cuts and More.

(For the winner of my blog candy, scroll down to the last post!)


 
I chose to use the Oval Window Box with the Acetate Rectangle, and the Small Oak Leaf.  Oh my goodness - what an easy box to put together!  I simply scored, assembled the box using CCM's Killer White Tacky Tape, and decorated.  A fall mat stack from last year's DCWV collection was used for the DP, and I tied a knot around the leaf stem with a ribbon scrap.  I used my Creole Spice Kaleidacolor pad for distressing the leaf.  Nuggets were wrapped with DP, placed in the box, and Voila!



Hope you enjoy it! CCM has oodles of die cuts, and if you don't see what you need, make contact with them, as they probably do have it!

Have a wonderful evening!
Thanks for stopping by...
Patti J.

Food for thought:  
He who has no money is poor.  But, he who has nothing but money, is poorer.

21 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful nugget box! Love the leaf and the fall colored papers you've used!

Lorie said...

Oh, Patti...this is wonderful! What a great gift!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is totally awesome and SCREAMS fall!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Very classic creation, Patti. These would look so nice on a Thanksgiving table at each guests place setting.

Anonymous said...

Wow a great box with some yummy contents!
Great colours too, love it.
Hugs xx

Dana said...

Oh my word, this is just too cute!! I cannot believe you wrapped all those little candies up too! What an amazing gift! Hope you are enjoying these cooler days but geesh with the rain again! Oops, was that me complaing? Hush my mouth =)
Hugs~
Dana

Anne Laflamme said...

Wow... very pretty....

Bravo

Chelsea said...

How Yummy! Love the colors!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sweet giftie gift! Happy Fall, my friend!

Dawnll said...

Love it! What a fun idea for a gift box and yummy one too!
I know if I was giving there would be missing candy...lol

Glittered Paws said...

Let me tell IRL - it is too fun - love these diecuts you are showcasing and I am sure the owner is more than pleased with what you have done with her diecuts. PS you didn't notice the missing piece of chocolate did you??? Just kidding.

Iris said...

Cute and simple! Love! Very "fall-y" and love how the guest can see those nuggets with that diecut! Great job!

Rachel said...

Cute! I just bought acetate, and I'm looking for creative ways to use it!

Stef H said...

my address is......... LOL. yummy and stunning!

yeah, i head to walmart after church myself. like i don't have enough time during the week! sheesh! i'm addicted to the damn place!

hugs :)

A Consuming Passion said...

What a fabulous little project Patti! Love your 'Fall' colours and who wouldn't be thrilled to receive this little gift!

Melisa Waldorf said...

FAbulous project!!! I think CCM should consider keeping you own in a more permanent position! The leaf with that dp is wonderful. And I love how you chalked the leaf.

Ahhhhh. I wish it were a little more fall like. It's 97 here right now. But the good part of that is that I got to lay out in the sun this weekend while other people are shopping for winter coats, ha! We did have a cooler night friday night and it was so wonderful to get up and open up the windows for a few hours. I could really here my birds chirping and enjoyed sitting there drinking my coffee and watching them at the bird feeder. I have a blue bird in the back yard, I wish he would make his way around front to the feeders. big hugs! Melisa

Nicole said...

Those colors are gorgeous!

Amanda Mertz said...

I love everything about this Patti! What a fabulous way to package up chocolates. TFS!

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful colors and papers, Patti, and I love how you used the leaf...this is such an awesome fall project!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti!! :) WOW!! This looks really gorgeous with the Fall colors and papers!!! LOVE the golden treats inside!! BRILLIANT!! :)

Shirley said...

What gorgeous Fall keeper box!