Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Does Anyone Have....

Good morning!

So...I'm hoping that the smartest bloggers in the world can help me out here!

As you know, the newest family member in the household, is a furry four-legged pooch. There have been a few times (okay, several times) the past couple of weeks, that she has mistaken the floor for the outdoors, leaving behind a puddle for me to clean up. Happy, happy, joy, joy.

I am wondering if any of you have one of those Shark Steamer machines for your floors?

If so, I'd love to know how you like them. Do they REALLY get stains and odors out of the floor, or do they just push them further into the floor?

I'd really appreciate your feedback on this! They aren't cheap, so I hate to throw money away on a rotten product, but if they really do work, they'd be worth every penny. I sure don't want this house to begin smelling like a kennel!

Have a great Weds., dear friends! I'm having lunch today with a friend that I haven't really seen much in two years - looking forward to seeing her!

Take care,
Patti J.

Food for thought:

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. ~George Bushstrong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George Bush

5 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I hate a Shark, but have not tried it on removing stains. The thing I love about it is that you can clear floors without any additional cleaners, and using steam cleans and kills germs. The smell it leaves behind is similar to that of when you iron a shirt. (LOVE that smell.)

Don't think I was much help, but my recommendation on how well they clean.

Betty Benton said...

check with Patti Painter. She just had a blog about how much she loves her new steam machine!

craftieodmae said...

I have a streamer mop (don't think it's a Shark)(I'm at work and can't look) and LOVE it!!!!! I got it about 3 years ago from QVC. I wouldn't take anything for it!!!

Sandy Ang said...

hope you have a lovely lunch with your friend. and all the best with the toilet training.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I believe Patti Painter has been using one to clean... shoot her an email!