Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Little Frieda & Lulu - Mischief!

Good morning! It's a beautiful day in Missouri -
havin' the March winds in April, but that's better than the January snows, right???
***

Here's a bright and cheerful birthday card, made especially for my friend Ted, at Happily Ever Crafter. This is Ted's birthday month, and he's turning the big 4-4. For Ted's Happily Ever Challenge #16, he's asked for four of something, a purple and green combo, and a birthday card!!! If you want a chuckle today, go check out Ted's Challenge!!! By the way, Ted, the inside sentiment says "Have a Great Birthday!"



For my card, I've used another fun image from The Craft's Meow store. Little Frieda has a friend with her today - meet Lulu! This stamp is called Little Frieda & Lulu - Mischief, and you can find it here. Be sure to check out Lisa's store - OMG, what cute stuff!!! All coloring is Copic markers. Oh...and of course, my bird is a CARDINAL!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, and Happy Birthday Month to Ted!


I'll be back tomorrow with my first creation as DT member for the Doodle Pantry! (Woohoo!!!)

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

Food for thought: If you grasp tomorrow with faith, you know the handle won't fall off!!!

17 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable card! Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow (0:

Danni said...

This is so sweet!! Wonderful card!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Sooo cute!! Looks like you have been busy, I see another dt banner up there. Congrats to you chick!

Amanda Mertz said...

So sweet! Love the bright pop of color with your Cardinal! It's the state bird here in VA and we love seeing them around! TFS!

THERESA said...

Super card, love your color combo and of coarse, love Little Frieda........:))))
lotsa luv
Good luck with DT card for Doodle Pantry, stunning images!!!

Bonnie Weiss said...

First off ... I'd like to know how someone goes about getting a birthday MONTH? I'm sure Ted is going to love his card, Patti.

Amy Johnson said...

What an adorable card! Love the image.

I looked up the name of the magazine I like so much. It's very simple. It's called 'Cardmaking and papercrafts'. No wonder I couldn't remember it. LOL!

Grace said...

Too cute Patti! Love how you colored this adorable image! I think YOU had a birthday this week too, if my memory serves... and if so I wish you a happy birthday month too!!! Miss ya!
hugs,
Grace

Chelsea said...

Awesome card. Love the cardinal!

Ted said...

Patti, this card is adorable. :) I'm not sure the little bird will want to come out with his gray buddy below him. ;) Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :)

craftieodmae said...

Cute card, your coloring is amazing!

Iris said...

This is super adorable! Wonderful birthday card! Love the whole scene! I know Ted would love it!

Sue said...

What a great scene this makes!! Love the color combo too.

Hugs
Sue

Crystal said...

AWW this is soooo sweet and colored sooo beautifully Patti!! Absolutely DARLING image!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Patti....the image is just tooo cute and your coloring is gorgeous!!!!

Auntie Em said...

Congrats on being on the DT! Your birthday card is so cute! Great design.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Shirley said...

She is just too cute!!