Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jupiter, Florida???

Hey there!

Thanks SO much to all of you who emailed, called, or commented. I may be posting pics soon!

See, you ARE the smartest readers in the world!!!

NEXT question - HELP!!! Are any of you from Jupiter, Florida? The Vacation Rental we thought we had signed, sealed, and delivered for the end of March is suddenly not available (another real estate company rented it out - our luck, right?)

Anyway, we are in need of a rental - if you can help, PLEASE email me asap at: mamagilliam@gmail.com

Thank you!!!

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Bummer, wish I could help but I'm a few states off, good luck

Dawnll said...

I am only wishing I was in Florida!
I do love the warm weather there...
Hope the files worked yesterday

Chelsea said...

Were you going to the cardinals training camp down there ... Totally jealous!

Rufus said...

I'm in Fl, but not anywhere near Jupiter. Bummer on the rental. How can they do that??? Glad to see that you got the pictures working. Nifty cup of coffee! Made me thirsty!
R/