Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF...

Thank goodness it's Friday! I hope that you all have had a good week, and are ready for a great weekend.


DH had a Dr. appt. today in the city. I decided last night to make a few quick cards to give to the lady at the office who handles his appointments. It's not always been a friendly voice on the other end of the phone, and we SO appreciate this lady being so kind and easy to deal with. I was at a loss, as they needed to be quick. I decided to just use some Cuttlebug folders, and make an assortment of cards with whatever I had on hand. They were delivered to her in a cute gift bag, which I forgot to photograph!


I'm going to enter the card above at The Cuttlebug Spot: Anything Fall is the challenge.








Well, hope that you like something here! I don't have time to scope out challenges this week, so these are all 'just because'!!! Thanks for stopping by, and I'm off to check on all of you now!
Hugs,
Patti J.

14 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

What cute cards! I love how the embossing folders are the main design! And how nice of you to give them away!

The Other Patti Sue said...

It always pays to be nice! I bet she was thrilled to receive these! They are beautifully done, each one perfect in it's own special way!

STAMPING SAM said...

I love all of these cards! Embossing set off any card and makes it look elegant. I bet she enjoyed receiving these. Remember the ones I gave to Roosevelt secretaries? They won't use them, Judy pulls her cards out to show people but says they're too pretty to send! Yes, I told her I could make more...LOL! Hope the Dr. visit went OK.
Sally

Sue said...

Patti, all of them are lovely. I bet the gal was thrilled to get them too, and so appreciated that someone thought of her, you probably made her day! Very thoughtful of you.

Hugs
Sue

CraftinGranny said...

You and your Cuttlebug been really busy this past week. Love the CAS cards and all of the various embossed backgrounds. Great job!! "Hugs" Carol

craftieodmae said...

They are all gorgeous!!! I'm sure the gift box was too but now we'll never know LOL

Glittered Paws said...

WOW!!! Simple is stunning!! Love the SU embossing folder with the embellishment - how beautiful - hmm...do I know where it lives???

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the simplicity of your fall card!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!
Helen x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very thoughtful, Patti! They are great!

Chelsea said...

how thoughtful! I'm sure she will appreciate them!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh Patti, you're such a sweetheart! Bet she was thrilled with these!

Brenda said...

Patti what a wonderful assortment of cards!! Very thoughtful gift. Thank you for playing with us at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Hugs

Donna said...

Wow! Beautifully embossed cards! I've never seen the pumpkin embossing folder before. Very neat! Thanks for joining us at TCS.

Maria Matter said...

love that you made the embossing the focal point on these beauties! great job Patti!
hugs & blessings!