Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweetie Pie...

These are the favors I made for the little guy having a 1st birthday. His party was today! His momma filled the bags with M & M's and Animal Crackers. It was a fun day!



Now...we interrupt Show and Tell to bring you Official Business!!!!!


Good morning!



It's Monday, and time for Challenge #3 at Iris. The challenge this week was 'no patterned paper'. I used some of Paulette's fabulous free digi's at Create with TLC, and this is what I came up with.




I wanted this to have an older feel, so I cut it into small pieces, inked around them all with Old Linen Tim Holtz Distress Ink, and then inked over the entire image when colored (pencils and LOMS).

Have a great week! Hugs -Patti J.


Food for thought:

Why are boxing rings square???

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable favors.... and I love your card! You do the "old feel" really well GF!

A Consuming Passion said...

Gorgeous Party favours Patti! Love the Vintage feel card too!
Hope you'll join in ABS July release fun - you could win a super little set - Party Animals 1.

Dawnll said...

Adorable little favors, bet they had a great time.
I love the inking to distress your card, makes me feel like I stepped back in time. I was going to ask how you got a picture of me until I realized she had dark hair! LOL

Amy Johnson said...

Such cute party favors, and your card is great too!

Bridgett Owens said...

Patti, I am SO glad you shared those ADORABLE party favors. My son's 3rd birthday is next month and what a fun way to make those treats!

The vintage card is great! I have that image, too, and haven't used it yet. I really like it!!