Thursday, September 10, 2009

Poll

New poll posted! Check it out on the sidebar!


This could be important, as I have a blogaversary REALLY soon! Hint, hint.... I also reached 10,000 hits a while back! Hint, hint, hint.... So, this could really be important!


I made this card for the Crafty Creations Challenge which was to use some embossing on our cards. I used my dotted swiss cuttlebug folder, and my nesties.



The image is special, as it is my first ever Our Daily Bread stamps! I have always oohed and aahed over their stamps, but have never been able to purchase any. A few weeks ago, I participated in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ's first challenge, and I won! The prize was this beautiful set. If anyone from ODB is reading, thank you so much for this wonderful prize! Thanks too, to the SSIC for their wonderful challenge site!

Supplies: Our Daily Bread Birthday Stamps, Tombow Markers, Marvy Terra Cotta Ink for stippling, Versafine Black Ink for stamping, Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, DCWV CS.

Tomorrow is a 'girl's day out'! My friend and I are going to go to Archiver's and make some Christmas cards! If I learn anything fun, it will be posted tomorrow night!

DD and DH are both on the road late tonight coming in. DD's been manager on duty today, so has pulled a 12 hour shift, and DH is driving the 4+ hours home for the weekend. I'll be happy to see them home safe and sound!


Thanks for stopping by!

Patti J.

This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

13 comments:

Maria Matter said...

wowza Patti! This is absolutely gorgeous!
I saw that you won these beauties...so happy for you!

And wow, you did an awesome job with this terrific image!!!
Blessings, Maria

Beth Norman said...

Lovely, lovely work.

Cat said...

Gorgeous card, Patti! Have fun at Archiver's! Wish I could go with you!

Connie M. said...

Oh Patti! This is just so beautiful! Love the beautifully colored image and sponged background! Lovely!! Congrats on winning this set!

Nilla said...

Beautiful! Fantastic coloring! Well done! Hugs Nilla

Anonymous said...

Patti this is gorgeous!! Your coloring is superb!! Thanks so much for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Barb said...

This is so pretty, Patti! Love the sponged background, and your coloring is lovely :)

Rose said...

this is one one my favorite verses! such a beautiful card it is sure to brighten someones day when the recive it :) thanks for joining us on crafty creations :)
rose - guest designer

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous card Patti and the colours are superb.
Great sentiment too.
Enjoy your day out!
Hugs xx
Pat

Sharri said...

Patti, This is gorgeous! The image is colored beautifully! Congrats on 10,000+ hits!!

Grace said...

Patti I'm so glad you won this beautiful set!!! You did an awesome job with it!!! We look forward to seeing many more in the future... it's such an easy set to work with and so useful! Congratulations!!!

Grace Nywening
ODBD DT Coordinator

Caryl P said...

What a beautiful set, and card created with it! Enjoy your time making xmas cards, can't wait to see some!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oooooo, what a pretty card! I LOVE it! Such great coloring... and colors! I agree, that stamp set is amazing, as are all the ODBD stamps. I love 'em! I am so happy you won!

And, hey, you're now over 11,000 hits! Congratulations! I'll look forward to your blogaversary...

Hugs,
Lisa