Sunday, August 2, 2009

Who's got the buttons?...AND...some exciting news!

The challenge at Paperlicious Designs this week was fun! I finally sat down last night at about 9:30, and started working on it. Melisa asked us to use at least 5 buttons on our card!




Well...you all know me and my buttons! I always love an excuse to get into grandma's old button jar, and nana's old button tin! I'm also a bit hooked on Inchies - I love the concept of all of those itty bitty squares creating a beautiful masterpiece. So...it was an easy decision for me - today's posting is an Inchie's card with EIGHT buttons on it!





Hope you like it! All images are Inkadinkado, everything else is scraps and buttons! CS is DCWV. Ink is Versamark Fine Black.



Now for some exciting news!!! There is a new stamp company about to open up! Hurry over to Lalaland and check it out! They are currently looking for 6 DT members, so you have a chance to apply with the owner, Irina, for that, as well!!! Their sneak previews look like so much fun - I am anxious to see entire images!

Also, I won some blog candy! Heather, has an amazing blog - great tutorials, and wonderful cards and three d projects! Be sure to pop over and check out her blog!



Have a wonderful Sunday - blessings to all!



Patti J.
~Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it!

14 comments:

Georgia said...

Love the card and the technique!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card Patti! I love inches to, but never use them. I love how you used them and with all the fabulous buttons.

Carolyn V said...

I absolutely love this card! Great job... once again, I feel a scraplift coming on... LOL

You're just so darn inspiring, I had to give you an award: http://cardsandothermadness.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-am-so-honoured.html

Crystal said...

OMG Patti this is sooo AWESOME!!! What a fabulous design!

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Patti, great idea to combine the inchies.
Clairex

Barb said...

Awesome card, Patti! I've never tried inchies, but you've certainly made them look fun :)

Paul said...

Great card - it must have taken you ages to. If I tried this, it wouldn't have been as neat and straight as yours.TFS
Paul

Suzanne said...

great concept! that's a lot of buttons.

Giovana said...

Congrats on winning Heather's blog candy!! I love your creations my friend, you are so kind to me that you you bless my day every day with your precious comments.
God bless
Giovana

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I LOVE buttons, too, Patti! Another thing we have in common. Great idea pairing them with inchies.

BTW, the link to Heather's blog is broken. I was hoping to see what you won.

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous!! Love how you used the inchies for this card and how you added buttons for accent! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!!
smiles,Deena

raindropecho said...

Wow, gorgeous, amazing, fantastic...love this!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week :D
- Ann @ Crafty Creations

Mandy said...

amazing take on our buttons challenge!

thanks for joining us at crafty creations this week!

hugs mandyxx

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love the inchies!!! I have been intending to try a collage of inchies. Thanks for the inspiration my friend!