Monday, August 17, 2009

Christmas in August...



The challenge at Our Creative Corner this week is: Christmas in August! Well, thanks to OCC, I now have my first Christmas Card finished! Woot Woot!

The photograper (me...) didn't do a very good job - it was hard to photograph, with the gold glossy cs reflecting. This was actually done without a flash, but the ceiling lights were reflecting!

DCWV CS, DP's were scraps, used alcohol inks...Staz on ink, misc. gold strings and fibers. Stamp unknown.

Hope you like it!

Patti J.

8 comments:

Cat said...

Beautiful card, Patti! How clever to use sheet music for the background!

Crystal said...

WOW Patti this is STUNNING!! I love how you used the sheet music!! Beautiful card!

Barb said...

Lovely card, Patti! Luvin' the sheet music & alcohol ink backgrounds.

Suzanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Glittered Paws said...

What a beautiful card - love the sheet music and the alocohol inks are just perfect for this card. Christmas in August - well Christmas will be here before we know it.

Nilla said...

Well done, time flies so why not and it's a gorgeous card too! Hugs Nilla

Georgia said...

Beautiful card, Patti. You did a lot of work!!!!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card Patti! I so need to get started on my Christmas cards, maybe I should do that challenge.