Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday blessings...

So far today, we have been blessed with another rain-less day here in Missouri! Hopefully, it will continue for the remainder of this week, so that we might begin to think about mowing the 'hay fields' that our yard is fast becoming!

I don't have anything to post today - I just wanted to let you know I've not fallen off the face of the earth. This has been a very busy and tiring and trying week for me! Am working on a swap project right now, that I hope to be able to share tonight or tomorrow!

For today, I hope that you are all blessed with sunshine and happy thoughts!

Patti J.
~By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right,he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Patti! I'm glad to hear all is well! Thank you for always being so supportive of my stuff. I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. :)

I have something for you this evening!

For My Friend!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I hope whatever is "trying" will ease up for you, dear girl.

xOx Lisa