Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Sunday!

It seems to be a pretty day in Missouri so far - hope it continues, as I promised little white furball that we'd go to the park this afternoon if it didn't rain!

Melissa woke up feeling okay yesterday - another blessing! Thanks for everyone's well wishes! They are appreciated more than you know.

If anyone is having trouble commenting, please let me know. My good friend Tami that has commented all along, says that she suddenly cannot comment. If you have this problem, please drop me an email so I can try to figure out what is happening.

Today's card features a brand new set by the Angel Company, from their Serendipity catalog. It's called: Beautiful Day. The papers are also from TAC (Hemingway and Genevieve). I used my Marvy oval punches, and on the side, used the Stampin Up mini slot punch to make an opening for the ribbon to slide through. Coloring was done with TomBow markers. As you can see, I paper pieced the birds.



Hope you like it! Have a great Sunday!

Patti J.

~Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.Thomas Edison

10 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a great card, love the paper piecing. Glad Melissa is doing okay.

SmallTownGirl said...

This one didn't photograph nearly as cute as it looks in person. I love the little sparkles and all the textures of this card. Nice work, Momma G!

Barb said...

This is very pretty... LOVE that Genevieve paper! Also love the paper pieced birds :)

Nilla said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for your comment! will come by often!from Nilla

Jackie said...

Thanks for joining my blog! I love meeting new people this way and it is great because we all have paper crafting in common. Your blog is great! Where did you get the awesome background? Your cards are beautiful and I look forward to sharing back and forth with you.

Percy said...

Patti,Thanks for visiting my blog, and signing up for the follow up! I love, love, love to have 'new friends'....:)I love this card...although I did not care for the set...Now I have seen some great cards done with it and I think I 'might need it!!!'

Lisadwb said...

Your birds are lovely!! That is one of my favorite paper collections.

Avenueswithoutlimit said...

ooooh I luv the colours of the card :)
Don't forget to leave a comment to let Provo Craft know what you think about their products
at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/03/cuttlebug-announcement.html

Thank you,
Maggie

Lajoni said...

First time visiting your blog, I don't make cards but do appreciate looking at everybodies, I do decorative art, but after reading a couple of days of your blog I just wanted to extend my warm wishes and gladness at the safe outcome of your daughters accident....I too have a daughter and hope never to encounter that horror....anyway a lovely blog will pop back again
love to you and yours xx

Ellie Jacobson said...

I love this stamp set and I LOVE this card, so inspiring Patti!