Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bee Happy...

You know, maybe I'm just a silly old woman, but I believe that you can only be as happy as you let yourself be! It doesn't take as much to make me happy as it used to! Give me a new tin and some cute papers and I can be happy for hours!

The tin below is from Oriental Trading Co.



The amazingly bright and cute papers are from TAC (The Angel Company).



The "Bee Happy" stamp, and the "Bee" stamp, and the little square are all from TAC as well. (Imagine ME using TAC products...)



The "With Love" stamp is from Hero Arts - I love their mini stamps!



I took some scraps and made a set of gift cards that match the tin. I think this makes a cute gift, and am going to make up oodles of sets for a craft sale in November. What do you think - will they sell???
Well, it's back to the grind for me! It's already been a long day. Manley Stanley got a phone call at 3:50 this a.m. calling him BACK to Branson for a water main leak, so it's going to be a very long day for him. Please keep him in your prayers - another night with only 4 hours of sleep and another 4 hour road trip keeps me worrying about him...
Well, I just took a break from TAXES to post today! I'm off to make another (our 3rd) pot of coffee, and get back to crunching numbers!
Have a super Saturday!
Patti J.
~God must have loved calories because He made so many!

9 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Oooh, I love these Patti. They are so bright and cheerful. I like your happiness philosophy.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is awesome. Love your tin and matching gift card! What a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration and for stopping by my blog!

chatdumpgirl said...

you BET they'll sell! They're adorable!

Unknown said...

Hi Patti! Thanks for joining my blog as a follower. I had to come over and check yours out too and MY GOSH! You're creations are amazing! Into my favorite blog sites for sure!!

Have a wonderful evening!
Steph

loretta said...

Patti,

I love the tin, it is so cute! Love the DP and the stamp!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I do love Stamp TV and my DS is going to whiteman AFB in Missouri! Small world! And yes he is doing great and I am 100% proud of him!

Heidi Hihn said...

The paper you chose for this project is one of my favorite papers, Tutti Frutti, TAC has some awesome papers!

Mary said...

Your tins and matching cards are so adorable. Yes, of course these would sell. :) I hope that your Stanley is doing well. I will keep him in his prayers. It's hard on the body when you do not get enough sleep.

Mary

Nancy said...

So adorable and cheery!! And, I also agree with your philosophy! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great altered item! Love the bright and fun colors and the cute bee. TFS! Thank you for your sweet comment. :o)