Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just checkin' in...

Well hello! I am going to attempt to write a few lines while some paint dries! We are very nearly getting to the end of the bath remodel! It's taken quite some time, when we can only work part of each Saturday, and part of each Sunday, it's slow going. My manley Stanley has literally worked his fingers to the bones for me. I am so lucky to have such a good man!

Just when we got off to a rip roaring great start, I had a toothache. I nursed it along and kept on scraping. Alas, it finally required a trip to the city for some oral surgery. A week later, when I thought it should be healing, it was still hurting. Ended up I had dry socket! Anyway, after some medicated packing, etc., I am back to my normal mean self, and am working every spare minute. I'm going to let myself work until 7:30 tonight, and then it's off to the craft room. I have to create and make 40 invitations to our secretarial Christmas party, and take them with me to work on Friday morning. Egads!!! Our theme is snowmen, women, etc., so it should be easy and fun! I think it shall have to include Girardelli chocolates!!! Mmm....how much fun!?!

Well, I will try to write again tomorrow or Friday, and include photo's of the remodeling, and of my invitation!

I hope you all have a great night. I must get back to painting!

Paperhugs to all! Patti J.

~ Eat a live toad in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day. Anonomys (but true!)

2 comments:

chatdumpgirl said...

It's great to hear from you! So glad you're feeling better, and you almost have a brand new bathroom...er...spa to enjoy! I'm bringing my rubber ducky over for a soak! lol

jbg1443 said...

yay! A momblog update!

Took ya long enough ;)